Sunday, March 22, 2009

Digging Out A Few Easter Decorations


An Itty Bitty Bunny in a tiny green chalkware basket


This old Easter basket I pulled out of the attic complete with eggs and grass inside.....I just added the little birds I found at Webster (yes, the ones you covet Carole!)





Now these malted milk eggs are my favorite......edible decorations....


I put a few in this pretty yellow bowl (from Anthropologie last year) and have been munching on the rest......they will never make it to Easter....and probably not till the end of the weekend!

5 comments:

manon 21 said...

tu me motives pour préparer Pâques.

a bientôt

manon

Carole said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE those birds. They actually look smaller than they did in your other picture. They're the perfect size. You'll have to do a Goldbug bling thing to them with glass glitter. WHERE do you get those eggs??? are they sold anywhere? I'd be eating them all too. Just back the truck up!!!
Don't you just love Easter decorations??? too cute!!!
Love ya.....

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Laura.
I enjoyed your tarnished metal post, i love that Eiffel tower. I saw one 2 weeks ago and for some silly reason , I decided to think about it. When I came to my senses it had already been sold!! Your Easter things are so sweet puts me in the mood for getting prepared too.
Have a great weekend
Isabelle x

red ticking said...

i adore easter... love your post...

Hollypop's said...

I love the little basket with the birds and eggs, so cute.
Nickyx